Hi.This is the best link I could find when I couldn’t find my codes for the TV.There is a manual and also the codes if you need it.If this isn’t the same remote I still think this is the best website probably.. I’d try typing in the remote control # in the search bar thingy if it’s not.
Hope this helps, if not sorry!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I don't know the radio brand. But generally, some radios are blocked for some time after entering a wrong code. Entering next wrong codes multiplies blocking time. Try to have switched on the blocked radio for longer time, it may offer entering another code. It is a good idea to find out the way how to enter the code before its entering. Sometimes it is quite tricky.
I think that the sim security is active, you need to disable it with the security code.If you do not remember don't think that you can unlock byentering wrong code repeatedly coz the sim will damage.In case if you know the code Open >> menu >> Security>>Pin Code Request>> and turn it off by entering the code.But if you don' know the code contact mobile repairing shop because you could not fix it by yourself (You phone has no USB connection).Good luck
The manual can be downloaded from Garmin. www.garmin.com/manuals/3130_OwnersManual.pdf
1. Touch Where To? > Address. 2. Change the state, the country, or the province, if necessary. 3. Touch Search All. If you know the city, touch Spell City, enter the city/postal code, and touch Done. Select the city/postal code in the list. (Not all map data provides postal code searching.) 4. Enter the number of the address, and touch Done. 5. Enter the street name, and touch Done. 6. Select the correct street in the list, if necessary. 7. Touch the address, if necessary.
That means that your phone is blocked. This generally caused by entering wrong PIN code for 3 times. To unlock your phone you must enter correct PUK code. If you don't know your code contact your network provider. PUK code is SIM's code, note phone's.
2. Locate the small round reset button near the left side of the circuit board (Red or Black).
3. To program, press the reset button once, then enter your 4-8 digit code on the exterior keypad, then immediately press the middle lock button on the exterior keypad. You will hear a beep. This signals that your code has been accepted.
4. To enter a second code, follow the same procedures as in step 3, but this time press the reset button twice then enter your code.
11531 is the code given by DirecTV for this model. To enter this code . . .
1. Slide the mode switch at the top of the remote to the TV position 2. Hold both the MUTE and SELECT buttons until the LED blinks twice 3. Enter the 5-digit code 11531 4. Test the volume and power buttons for correct operation with the TV
If the code does not work first time, try entering the code a couple more times. If it still doesn't work, also try code 11436. DirecTV do not list any other codes for your TV, so if they don't work, it's possible that the remote will not work with your TV. There is also a code search option which tries every code in the remote. If this doesn't work, the remote definitely will not work with your TV.
Please try the codes above and let me know if you need further assistance or the code search instructions. Also, remember to slide the mode switch back to the DirecTV position after you have finished entering the codes.
The code for disabling "SmartLock" on this TV (Magnavox 20MS2331/17) is definitely 0711
However, you will need to enter this code twice.
1. When the TV asks for the Access Code, enter 0 7 1 1 using the numerical keys on the remote; 2. "INCORRECT CODE" will appear on the TV screen after entering the code.
This is just a trick - an addition part of the security system.
3. Enter 0 7 1 1 again. The TV will now unlock.
This code is the default code and also the override code should a personal code ever be set and forgotten. This code cannot be removed. It simply needs to be entered twice. If you are not getting the message "INCORRECT CODE" on the TV screen after entering the code the first time, then it would appear that your remote control is not working.
Please try again and make sure you are entering the code twice. If it still wont unlock - or you are not getting the "INCORRECT CODE" message on the TV screen, please let me know.
I may also be able to supply a new user manual for this TV if you do not have one. Please let me know if you would like one.