Question about PC Chips M955G Motherboard
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove power and unplug all devices hooked to computer.
2. Open case.
3. Write down the location and orientation of all wires connecting to old motherboard.
4. Disconnect all wires from the case that are plugged into old motherboard.
5. Uncrew the screws holding the motherboard in the case.
6. Carefully remove old motherboard.
7. Install new motherboard and secure it to the case (probably using the same screws as the old MB)
8. Refer to diagram you made earlier to plug in all the wires to the proper places in the new motherboard.
9. Check and make sure the new motherboard works before closing the case.
10. If everything is working correctly, close up the case and you are done.
Nov 10, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 16, 2011 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Apr 21, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jul 08, 2009 | Intel Desktop Board D815EFV (BOXD815EFVLU)...
Jun 08, 2009 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
Sep 28, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 07, 2007 | HP (D7580-60003) Motherboard
Aug 06, 2007 | Foxconn 845GV4MR-ES Motherboard
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: