- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Check that the main unit is in standby mode (clock displayed)
2. Press and hold the [DISP] button
3. Turn the [VOL] button to adjust the time (Right: Minutes will advance, Left: Hours will advance)
4. Press the [DISP] button briefly
Eclipse used an anti-theft technique where a special CD is required to unlock the unit if it loses power. These were not always set up, and I got lucky where mine was not... You may be able to contact Eclipse about it as it is an older unit, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
Push the function button once. turn the right knob (SEL) untill CLOCK ADJ shows on the screen. push SEL in one time to lock in CLOCK ADJ and the hours will blink. Turn the SEL knob to set the hours. push SEL again to get to the min. Turn SEL again to set min.
I forget about the security light but I do know about the clock. I believe you turn the deck off and hold display or push display and the clock will come up. Then use the preset buttons for adjustment. I think 1/2 is for the hour and 3/4 are for the minute. It has been a while for me doing this but I think it is right. I just powered mine back up a while back and am trying to find my starting cd. You wouldn't happen to know how to reset this function and start over?