Remove the lower panel under the washer door and inspect the interior. The panel is removed by loosening and removing the screws under the bottom front edge. With the screws removed the panel will drop down, then off. Inspect the following areas:
- Check all hoses for leaks, cracks, holes and loose connections. Check the seal where the drain hose from the bottom of the wash tub connects to the intake of the drain pump. Make sure the drain hose from the pump to the standpipe is connected snug to the pump and is not leaking.
- Check the drain pump to ensure it is not leaking. The clean out reservoir cap (if not fitted properly) can leak around the seal.
- Check the door bellow (gray rubber boot) to ensure it is not leaking. HINT: A tale-tell sign of bellow leakage is wetness showing up on the front washer counterweight. This is a concrete block mounted to the front of the wash tub. It is not supposed to be wet.
- Check the pressure switch air hose to ensure it is connected to the air dome on the side of the wash tub. This is a small rubber hose that runs from the pressure switch in the top left rear of the washer (viewed from the back, with the washer top panel removed) to the bottom right hand side of the wash tub. However, if this hose were to come off the air dome fitting, the wash tub would continously try to fill and water would begin to pour from the bottom of the wash tub. If this does not sound like your symptoms, disregard this step.
- Check the seam where the wash tub shells meet. There is a rubber tub gasket that seals the two tub halves together. If the seal is bad, water will begin to collect and drip along this seam.
- Check the tub for cracks. This is NOT common, but it can happen.
The following link explains the step-by-step process of checking and cleaning the drain pump:
I mention this link, because it gives you some guidance on how to access the pump and how avoid the possible mess involved with water pouring out of the pump.
If you discover the door bellow as the the cause for your leak, please refer to this link:
I hope this leads you in the right direction and helps you resolve your problem. Please post back if you have any further questions.