Zunesetuppkg-x86 is not a valid Win32 application
To correct and solve this error, follow this steps:
1. Run Task Manager (Ctrl-Alt-Del or right click on Taskbar)
2. Stop wscript.exe process if available by highlighting the process name and clicking End Process.
3. Then terminate explorer.exe process.
4. In Task Manager, click on File -> New Task (Run…).
5. Type “cmd” (without quotes) into the Open text box and click OK.
6. Type the following command one by one followed by hitting Enter key:
del c:\autorun.* /f /s /q /a
del d:\autorun.* /f /s /q /a
del e:\autorun.* /f /s /q /a
c, d, e each represents drive letters on Windows system. If there are
more drives or partitions available, continue to command by altering to
other drive letter. Note that you must also clean the autorun files
from USB flash drive or portable hard disk as the external drive may
also be infected.
7. In Task Manager, click on File -> New Task (Run…).
8. Type “regedit” (without quotes) into the Open text box and click OK.
9. Navigate to the following registry key:
10. Check if the value name and value data for the key is correct (the
value data of userint.exe include the path which may be different than
C drive, which is also valid, note also the comma which is also needed):
If the value is incorrent, modify it to the valid value data.
Feb 24, 2009 |
Microsoft Zune JS8-00001 Digital Media...