Question about Olympus SP-510 UZ Digital Camera
I have had great sound in the past when I have used the video record. Now when I really needed it, it won't work. Help!!!!
From SP510 camera switched off:
1. Turn dial on top plate to movie mode (selections from the menu screen apply to the mode the camera is set in);
2. Switch on SP510 power;
3. Press "MENU" button on back plate;
4. Select "Camera Menu" from screen if not already on it, using navigation buttons on back plate
5. Scroll down yellow "Camera menu" tabs to microphone picture (below "Digital Zoom"), which may be showing "off". Select OK and toggle yellow tab from "off" to "on", then press OK button.
6. Microphone tab should now show "on".
7. Return to main menu (press MENU button).
8. Return to image screen (press MENU button).
9. Test to see if video now records sound.
10. If is still doesn't record sound, try "reset" from video menu screen (this will reset the movie mode to factory settings, including microphone on).
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
There is a way to turn the sound on and off in the setup menu. Go into the menu and make sure your sound is turned on. If it is go in to the playback menu and make sure the sound is turned up. Let me know how it goes.
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2013 | Cameras
Jan 06, 2013 | Olympus Stylus 7030 Digital Camera
Aug 04, 2011 | Olympus FE-210 Digital Camera
May 09, 2010 | Olympus FE-210 Digital Camera
Jun 04, 2009 | Olympus FE-20 Digital Camera
Oct 30, 2008 | Olympus FE-170 Digital Camera
Sep 30, 2012 | Olympus SP-510 UZ Digital Camera
211 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!