Could someone please verify which side the new web goes on? (to the left or right if you are standing in front of the machine). I am not a tech person and trying to save some money by doing this myself. I replaced it the way that I thought it went (even tried it the other way) and reset both codes in service mode however the machine will not reset and still displays the error code E000005-0010.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The water level sensor is usually a pressure switch which is located into the appliance. You should remove the upper cover first and you will find it at the left or right of the drum.
More of the times, it is a round part with a connector of cables and a small thin tube goes out of it.
Please pay attention, pull the cord out from power before any service!
Try switching the wheels from left to right side and see if the wobble goes with it.
If not, look for a worn tie rod end or other suspension component.
If wobble goes to left side, look for bent rim.
The technician manual is located under the lower front panel. There are three possible reasons for F0:
1) EEPROM ERROOR. Unplug a washer for two minutes. Try running it again. (Did not work for me).
2) MAIN RELAYS ERROR. The tech manual suggests replacing CCU. The following is what I did and it fixed the problem, however. Unplug the washer. Remove the top cover by removing the three screws on the back. The CCU unit is in the right bottom corner if standing in front of the washer - it has a lot of wiring. Plug in the unit. While listening to the CCU start any washing cycle. After pressing START you should hear the relay to click. If it clicks twice, within a less than a second, it has a problem. Unplug the washer. Without disconnecting any wires remove the CCU cage from the washer wall. Stand now on the right hand side of the washer in such way that the CCU cage is under your left hand. Pull the right upper corner of the CCU plastic cage (it has a tab) away from you, slide the cage to the right by about an inch, and pull the entire cage away from you. Now knock on the back side of the cage 4-5 times with a bit of force (watch "Armageddon" movie for more instructions on it). Install the CCU cage back. Plug in the unit. Try some washing cycle again. If it did not help, repeat the procedure. If it did not work again, see the following.
3) PUMP DRIVE ERROR. The tech manual suggests replacing CCU.
the firing order on your 5.7 is 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2,clockwise.your no.1 is first one right side if standing in front of your truck.if you know for sure where any one goes on the distributer then follow the pattern.right side goes 1-3-5-7,left side goes 2-4-6-8 front to back.if you need more help E-MAIL me at firstname.lastname@example.org this helps!
you can locat the tech sheet by lifting the lid
you will see a **** that goes all the way around the washer
to the very left and right corners in the front about 4-5 inches you will find 2 clips
push in on the clip and pull up
do both sides it is sort of tricky
maybe have someone help you one person to hold the lid so it does not spring back and break
you will find the tech sheet to the left inside a plastic shething