- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sounds like your phone may have a defective battery. Try removing the battery, claening the contacts and make sure it is fully seated. Then hook up the charger and make sure the phone shows the battery is charging. After it has been charged and you remove it from power and it dies again it is probably the battery.
Sounds like the battery connections may be corroded, try gently cleaning them with a pencil eraser. Clean the connections on the battery and in the phone. Water damage is indicated by a red indicator in the phone. if it is red it indicates water damage which is probably why they will not replace it. If you have insurance on the phone that may be an option for you.
sounds like you either have bad contacts from the battery to phone or you have a bad charger connection port on the phone or simply a defective battery try buying a new battery on line i have seen them as low as 20 dollars
Because you are using a battery with more mAH your phone is not getting it. Have you got the same from LG, if so ask them for compatible battery. If not don't try such things. Better you get two batteries of lower mAH.
when that happened to me it could have been caused by two possible problems:
1) water damage. If you know it's not water damage, it still could be because if you had your phone in the bathroom while having a shower, steam can seep in and if it's one thing I noticed about chocolate flips they get water damage really easily.
------>>> If that is the case then you have to take your battery off and take a really fine ground sand paper and rub along the contacts (like the copper that is on the battery and the phone that touch when you put ur battery in) and that will rub off any kind of oxidization (rust) and possibly make your phone work. It happened to mine and I did that and it was successful
2) you could not be turning your phone off regularly enough. Technically, you are supposed to turn your phone off every night when you go to bed to give your battery time to re-vamp. Also, I was speaking with a rep from telus and they were saying that you should also turn your phone off during the day, just for a minute then turn it back on again and apparently it recharges the battery as well.
Hope this helps!! It only comes from personal experience so it all depends on the reason why it's doing that.