Question about Kodak EasyShare C913 Digital Camera
When loalding 10 pictutres into computer , it skips one or two..and then when I try again tells me that they are already in my collection..have gone thru the entire collection and they are not in computer.but I do see them in camera...this camera is one month old, but have have C 630? for 5 yrs and never a problem like this
This worked for my Kodak C913...from Kodak Support.
To switch between the Microsoft WIA drivers and the Kodak camera driver:
1. Connect your camera to your computer.
2. Turn on your camera.
NOTE: If the WIA drivers automatically detect your camera and display a window for transferring images. Click Cancel to close this window.
3. Open the Device Manager.
a. Right-click My Computer and select Properties.
b. In the System Properties window, select the Hardware tab.
c. Click Device Manager.
4. Click the plus (+) sign to the left of Imaging Devices or Universal Serial Bus Controller, depending on the version of Kodak software installed on the computer. Your Kodak camera should be listed.
5. Double-click on your camera model name.
6. Select the Driver tab.
7. Click Update Driver.
8. If you have installed Windows XP Service Pack 2 or above, your system displays the Hardware Update Wizard. Select No, not this time and click Next.
9. Select Install from a list or specific location (Advanced) and click Next.
10. Click Don't search. I will choose the driver to install and click Next.
11. Select the Digital Still Camera for WIA drivers if you having trouble using the Kodak drivers, or select the Kodak camera if switching from WIA to Kodak and click Next.
12. Click Finish to complete the driver update.
13. If the program selection window appears, select Windows scanner and camera wizard
14. Select Always use this program for this action and click OK to transfer your pictures.
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
When loalding 4 pictutres into computer , it skips one or two..and then when I try again tells me that they are already in my collection..have gone thru the entire collection and they are not in computer.but I do see them in camera.
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
Had a similar problem...missing some pictures and hanging up during
transfer. Check under Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs to make
sure Microsoft .Net Framework is at version 2.0, Service Pack 1. If
not, you can go to this web page to find a url to download the proper
.net upgrade. Worked for me.
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2010 | Sony 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Memory Card
Jun 25, 2010 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
Nov 18, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare One Digital Camera
Nov 12, 2009 | Cameras
May 31, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare DX7590 Digital Camera
Apr 25, 2009 | LG Shine CU720 Cellular Phone
Oct 03, 2008 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
Mar 12, 2008 | Canon PowerShot A95 Digital Camera
May 02, 2007 | Canon PowerShot A520 Digital Camera
279 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: