Question about Kodak EasyShare C913 Digital Camera
When loalding 10 pictutres into computer , it skips one or two..and then when I try again tells me that they are already in my collection..have gone thru the entire collection and they are not in computer.but I do see them in camera...this camera is one month old, but have have C 630? for 5 yrs and never a problem like this
This worked for my Kodak C913...from Kodak Support.
To switch between the Microsoft WIA drivers and the Kodak camera driver:
1. Connect your camera to your computer.
2. Turn on your camera.
NOTE: If the WIA drivers automatically detect your camera and display a window for transferring images. Click Cancel to close this window.
3. Open the Device Manager.
a. Right-click My Computer and select Properties.
b. In the System Properties window, select the Hardware tab.
c. Click Device Manager.
4. Click the plus (+) sign to the left of Imaging Devices or Universal Serial Bus Controller, depending on the version of Kodak software installed on the computer. Your Kodak camera should be listed.
5. Double-click on your camera model name.
6. Select the Driver tab.
7. Click Update Driver.
8. If you have installed Windows XP Service Pack 2 or above, your system displays the Hardware Update Wizard. Select No, not this time and click Next.
9. Select Install from a list or specific location (Advanced) and click Next.
10. Click Don't search. I will choose the driver to install and click Next.
11. Select the Digital Still Camera for WIA drivers if you having trouble using the Kodak drivers, or select the Kodak camera if switching from WIA to Kodak and click Next.
12. Click Finish to complete the driver update.
13. If the program selection window appears, select Windows scanner and camera wizard
14. Select Always use this program for this action and click OK to transfer your pictures.
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
When loalding 4 pictutres into computer , it skips one or two..and then when I try again tells me that they are already in my collection..have gone thru the entire collection and they are not in computer.but I do see them in camera.
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
Had a similar problem...missing some pictures and hanging up during
transfer. Check under Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs to make
sure Microsoft .Net Framework is at version 2.0, Service Pack 1. If
not, you can go to this web page to find a url to download the proper
.net upgrade. Worked for me.
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare M863 Digital Camera
Jul 27, 2010 | Polaroid t1031 Digital Camera
Jul 02, 2010 | Fuji FinePix F460 Digital Camera
Nov 18, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare One Digital Camera
Nov 12, 2009 | Digital Cameras
Jun 25, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE M1063 Digital Camera
May 31, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare DX7590 Digital Camera
Mar 12, 2008 | Canon PowerShot A95 Digital Camera
May 02, 2007 | Canon PowerShot A520 Digital Camera
278 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: