I am working at a private concern as a desktop remote support engr.I am always getting the issue from different user like "System Performance is very slow" for this issue What are the steps need to be done in order to improve system performance.
I am having some steps are givens below
1.deleting unwanted things
3 deleting temp. files
4 checking RAM size
5. whther application occupying more memory or not?
is this correct methods?anything need to do more for improving system performance?
in our concern we dont allow any other tool..
I want some steps to proceed on this issue.So kindly provide me some ideas...
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Computers are used to make our tasks easier and perform them in shortspan of time. However, if your computer starts working slow, then thereis no major significance of having it and using it to carry out varioustasks. Many people get frustrated with the slow performance of their PCand end up spending money by upgrading memory or even sometimes bypurchasing a new computer to get rid of slow performance. However, youcannot do it every time your PC becomes slow. You should look for amore efficient solution.
There are numerous ways to fix your slow computer without having to spend money or to carry your PC anywhere.
Computers can become slow due to several reasons. Given below are some of the possible reasons:
1. Low disk space available on the hard disk
2. Presence of excess temporary files
3. Corrupt registry entries
4. Large number of software applications installed on the computer
5. Presence of incompatible device driver in the system
6. Excess heating of computer
7. Corrupt data
8. Corrupt operating system
9. Presence of virus and other malicious software
There are various other problems which may slow down your computersystem. Now, let us highlight some important steps to fix the issues ofslow computer performance with Windows operating system. Note: Take abackup of your complete data before carrying out any steps.
1. Remove all the temporary files stored in your computer system. Thetemporary files are voracious eaters of system memory. So, the bestpractice to improve the system performance is to regularly delete thetemporary files from the computer.
2. Regain the hard disk space by launching the Disk clean up utilityprovided in the Windows operating system. If even after cleaning up thehard disk from unnecessary programs and files, the space available onthe hard disk is less, then you can uninstall old programs which arenot in use.
3. Update Windows by turning on the automatic update feature when connected to Internet.
4. Registry is a central database of any computer which maintains arecord of the activities and stores them in the form of registryentries like when you install any software application on your PC thenan entry is made in the registry about the installation of thesoftware. So, check for any registry error.
5. Install a good security suite like antivirus and antispywaresoftware and scan your system for the presence of any suspiciousprogram code installed on your computer and eating up your computermemory and remove it to make your system fast.
A computer is a machine which requires regular maintenance for showingbetter performance. Regular maintenance is the best way to improve theperformance of a slow computer.
Maybe it's not the issue of your game, it's your Lenovo system.
There are a number of possible reasons can cause your Lenovo computer
running slow than
it used to, it is hard to identify just what might be dragging down its
performance, let alone implement the necessary technical
adjustments to fix it.
So if you want to address the issues more
easily, I'll recommend you try a Lenovo speed up software, available
Over 10+ small utilities packed into one to help detect & fix all slowdowns in 1 click.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue. If you need further assistance, please post back with a comment to this thread. If I've managed to answer your question or solve a problem, please take just a moment to rate this post....thanks!
Hi there, Ok the first thing to check would be where that sound is coming from. May just be a fan or could be a failing Hard drive. if hardware checks out I would go to the next step and download Malwarebytes run it twice, you'd be surprised what it might find. then make sure Antivirus is up to date and run it, if everything checks out. Start looking for performance issues depending on what operating system you have but assuming windows, First the performance graph is a great tool for watching this (CTRL, ALT, DEL, performance tab) Check your event viewer in the admin tools this app will let you know of any software issues. Good luck and i hope this helps.
Check your settings under "system properties". Start by going to control panel. Click on System, click on the advance tab. Under performance make your appropiate changes. Best performance
usually resolves this issue.
first sec your operating system drive and sec drive properties if your drive is full then you remove unnesasery program and free your oprating system drive in 50% or you can clean your windows temt folder or you can formate youe oprating drive and instoll again or you can add additional ram in your pc.
that status line was designed together with your OS, it seems that your PC was getting slow in boot..
A number of factors, having little to do with the age or capabilities
or your system, can create excruciating system slowness. They include
Operating System File System (how you've organized files on your PC) Applications Hardware
Windows OS (operating system) is notoriously inefficient, which can
affect performance. The file system also impacts Windows and hardware
performance. How you work with applications can improve system speed,
as can some basic hardware updates.