Most Gateway® notebooks have a designated multi-function button or function key to turn your wireless on and off. This information is located in your notebook's user guide.
The user guides for the Gateway® branded notebooks are installed on your hard drive. To access your user's guide, from the Start
menu, point to All Programs
, and then click Gateway Documentation
User guides are also located on the Gateway® Web site. To download or view a copy of the user's guide from Gateway.com, select your notebook type from the Notebook User Guides
Another source of reference for networking your computer is the Gateway Notebook Networking Guide.
- Gateway® M675 - Multi-function button (last on right)
- Gateway® 200ARC - Multi-function button (last on right)
- Gateway® M505 - Multi-function button (first on top)
- Gateway® M500 - Multi-function button (first on top)
- The Gateway® M275 notebook uses the system keys FN+F7
- Most other notebooks use FN+F2
Hope this helps you out.