Question about Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W80 Digital Camera
You have chance to recover the lost photos with so-called photo recovery software but it's not 100% sure. Well, since you failed to mention the OS you are running, I'll recommend you have a try of Wondershare Photo Recovery, a program equipped with both Windows and Mac versions. For Windows OS, download here. If you are running Mac OS X, get the program from this link.
1. Download and install the trial version on your computer, then connect your camera memory card to the computer (I assume you are using Windows). Start Wondershare Photo Recovery and select the drive letter that assigned to camera memory card.
2. Then choose the file type (all, photo, video, music) click "Star Scan".
3. Now the scanning process will start automatically to look for the deleted items. You will then get a list of all recoverable ones.
4. Preview the photos. If your deleted ones are found, then you need pay to get the activation code. And click "Recover".
1. Take the free trial version before you buy.
2. Before your deleted items are recovered, do not take more photos or videos.
I hope you good luck. Greetings
Posted on Jan 05, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2015 | Sony Cameras
Dec 15, 2010 | Kodak EASYSHARE M340 Digital Camera
Dec 12, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W120 Digital Camera
Aug 29, 2010 | SanDisk Ultra II 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo...
Apr 08, 2010 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX10 Digital Camera
Mar 29, 2010 | Canon PowerShot SD500 / IXUS 700 Digital...
Feb 05, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K850i Mobile Phone
Dec 23, 2008 | Nikon Coolpix 5000 Digital Camera
May 31, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!