Question about Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
All LCD displays have an "Auto" button press it and see if that fixs it. should be aparent what it does if it does it. but basicly it alines the picture with the screen. when you change back to user profile you may need to press it again.
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2014 | Acer Computers & Internet
Oct 15, 2012 | AOC I2353PH New
1. Make sure your computer is off.
2. Turn on computer then tap F8 repeatedly once per second. Similarly, Windows advanced options menu should be up on you screen.
3. use arrow keys to highlight "safe mode".
4. press enter twice.
5. log on to your user profile
6. you will get a window asking you to press "yes" or "no". CLICK the YES button.
7. perform the next steps below according to your windows version (operating system)
In Windows XP
Jan 16, 2011 | Acer X193W LCD Monitor
Feb 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 25, 2009 | Hyundai X224WA LCD 22 inch LCD Monitor
Sep 02, 2009 | Dell E152FP 15" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Jul 04, 2009 | Dell ? SP2009W 20" Widescreen Flat Panel...
Mar 02, 2009 | Dell E153FP 15" LCD Monitor
Mar 14, 2008 | Samsung 192MP (Silver) 19" LCD Monitor
May 05, 2014 | Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: