Question about Creative Labs Vibra Webcam
1. Do not connect the webcam to your computer before installing the drivers. If you accidentally begin installation with the webcam connected, the Found New Hardware Wizard dialog box appears. Click the Cancel button.
2. Insert the disk. If you are definitely having problems with the drivers on that disk, then download this updated driver pack. It is a zip file you must unpack to a folder.
3. Click the names of the drivers and applications you want to install on your computer.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation. You may be asked, after an application is installed, if you want to restart you computer. Do not restart your computer until all the drivers and applications are installed.
5. Connect the webcam's USB cable to an available USB port on your computer and wait for Windows to detect the device.
6. When the Found New Hardware Wizard dialog box appears, select Install the software automatically (Recommended), and then click the Next button.
7. When a Microsoft warning dialog box appears, ignore the message and click the Continue Anyway button.
8.Installation will complete.
9. Check the image in the Video preview pane of the Vibra Webcam Camera Configuration dialog box. If it flickers or displays a series of dark bands, click the Cancel Flicker button.
10. Click the Finish botton, and reboot if necessary.
When you boot up, you can check the Device Manager (Control Panel>System>DeviceManager). Click the plus(+) sign next to the Imaging Device icon. The entry "Vibra Webcam" should appear.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Dec 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2010 | Creative Labs Vibra Webcam
May 31, 2009 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Apr 28, 2009 | Creative Labs Vibra Webcam
Oct 18, 2008 | Creative Labs Creative Webcam
Aug 28, 2008 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Aug 01, 2008 | Creative Labs Creative Webcam
May 17, 2008 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
Mar 26, 2008 | GE EasyCam Webcam
Nov 24, 2011 | Creative Labs Vibra Webcam
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: