- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Programming procedure differ to different brand of remote controls; and it is no practical to type in all here by this window. If you wish to get more information, check these links. Setup procedure, and setup code list to many popular remote controls are given. Pull up older posts.
0028,0021,0020,0025 are the common codes that sets with most of Toshiba TVs. http://electrohelponline.blogspot.com/ http://electro-medical.blogspot.com/
Philips universal remote control cannot be synchronised with Apex Digital TV. There is no code for Apex with it. There are very rare remote controls which have codes with Apex Digital. Comcast On Demand Custom DVR 3-Device Universal Remote Control is one amoung them. Codes for Apex Digital Tv; with this remote are:
0748, 0765, 0767
Buy this one. It can be sychronised with most of the present devices. OK.
According to timewarnercable.com, the codes for a toshiba tv are 074, 168, or 170.
If none of these codes work, I suggest you try the code search function. To do this, follow the steps listed below.
1. Turn on the tv
2. Press "select" and "tv" together until the LED blinks twice.
3. Using the keypad on the remote, type in the digits 9-9-1. This will open the "code library." The LED should blink twice.
4. Press "power."
5. Press "channel up" key repeatedly until the tv switches off.
6. When the tv turns off, press "tv" on the remote to lock in the code.
Your remote should now be programed to your tv.
I hope this helps, and good luck!
Most univ. remotes have a search mode if code entry won't work-
Do you have the comcast instructions ? Something like.....
1) Tv power on
2) Push set-up or program on remote
3)Touch tv button on remote
4) Point remote at TV and push power off. Repeat until TV turns off.............then
5)Push enter to save....