Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
CHECK BELOW OTHERWISE GO TO HP WEB SITE AND LOOK FOR THE DRIVER SUPPORT TO DOWNLOAD.
Scanning Use one of the following three methods to scan a document. Method one: Scanning with Windows Photo Gallery
NOTE: This feature works only with Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Business, and Windows Vista Enterprise.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
Yes I will tell you why Kodak photo paper is a little thicker in size and you should not get this same error message if you use hp photo paper or regular photo paper.See of this helps.....
Issue The Out of Paper message appears on the computer and the product stops picking up or feeding paper. Solution Step one: Reset the product
NOTE: Do not load too much paper in the product.
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
SOURCE: copier is making a noise
The Automatic Document Feeder, or ADF, on your Brother MFC-8840d may show
one of two error messages on the display -- "Check Original" or "Paper
Jam" -- when the ADF has a paper jam. As with any printer, to fix a
paper jam on a Brother MFC-8840d, you must pull the paper from the area
where it is jammed. Typically, the paper jams at the top of the unit
where it begins feeding through the unit or inside the ADF as it feeds
out. No matter which area you're dealing with, accessing the paper and
fixing the jam shouldn't take long.
1. Determine where the paper is jammed in the ADF on your Brother MFC-8840d -- in the top or bottom of the unit.
2. Access the paper. If the paper is jammed in the top, open and flip down the cover on the left side of the ADF. If the paper is jammed in the lower part of the unit, lift up the document cover.
3. Grasp the paper on both sides and carefully pull it toward the right side of the machine and away from the feeder -- up slightly and right if working from the top; down and right if working from the bottom. If the paper rips and the remaining piece or pieces are too small for you to grasp with your fingers, access them from the opposite side or remove them with tweezers.
4. Return the ADF or document cover to its original position once you've removed all of the paper.
5. Push the "Stop/Exit" button to reset the printer to remove the error message from the display so you can start printing again.
I hope you find it very helpful.
Posted on Aug 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Dec 18, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Nov 08, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 05, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 13, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Jul 27, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Nov 29, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!