Question about One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Search Remotes http://www.oneforall-na.com/product_support.php
Your Remote http://www.oneforall-na.com/list_codes.php?db_value=access4&remote_choice=URC4220
Manual/Setup instructions http://www.oneforall-na.com/set_up_remote.php
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2016 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Nov 13, 2014 | Proscan 19 In. 720p LED HDTV/DVD Combo...
Nov 01, 2014 | Building Materials
Apr 14, 2013 | DISH Network Televison & Video
3. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light is lit. Then release the CODE SEARCH button. (The indicator light is located above the TV button).
4. Press and release the TV button. (The indicator light will blink and then remain lit).
5. Enter a three digit code found at step 1 using the Number Buttons.(After the code is entered the indicator light will turn off).
6. Aim the remote at your TV. set and press the OFF/ON button. If your TV. set turns off, then proceed to step 7. Otherwise, repeat step 3 to 5 using the next code on the list. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
7. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
8. If none of the codes work, you will want to use the following to go through the codes manually (this will take some time):
Code Search for the right TV code on a Universal Remote (systemlink 3 RCA)
Aug 05, 2011 | RCA 3-dev Universal Remote Remote Control
Jan 13, 2011 | Brookstone 538744 Remote Control
Apr 02, 2009 | One For All URC-4021 Remote Control
Dec 31, 2008 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Dec 16, 2007 | Televison & Video
Jul 10, 2007 | GE RM24911 Remote Control
300 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: