Question about Bosch 24 in. SHU66C02 / SHU66C06 Built-in Dishwasher
You have something in the drainpump locking it up or a blockage somewhere between the sink and the unit or the pump itself has failed
Posted on Dec 21, 2008
This is a bad control board that if replaced will only repeat in a short time .My advice is to contact the manufacturer and complain,you have the right as a consumer to do so.
Posted on May 23, 2008
After reading your post I don't think it is the control that is bad. If you have already checked the water inlet valve and cleaned the water lines & the valve for any clogs then it is the float switch that is bad and should be replaced. Hope this helps...please post back for further assistance.
Posted on Dec 29, 2010
SOURCE: Hi my bosch dishwasher is
Dishwasher not draining issue occurs due to kinked drain pipe, clogged drain filter or drain pump. Check the drain hose for any visible clogging, remove if present. If no visible lint is present then remove then turn off the dishwasher and remove the drain hose and check for any visible clogging. If still not visible then the drain filter or drain pump is clogged and you'll need to clean the drain filter and drain pump. Note: Disassembling the dishwasher yourself will void the warranty. Calling Bosch for free repairs is suggested.
To access the drain pump, please follow the procedure---
1. Drain pumps are mounted to sumps in the front of dishwashers --they're easily accessible from the front of dishwashers by removing toe kicks.
2. Tools needed: small flat blade screwdriver (for unlocking terminals).
3. Remove toe kick/base cover, pull up terminal cover and disconnect wires (using screwdriver to unlock locking terminals).
4. To remove pump, pull latch (on circular collar) & rotate pump clockwise (cw).
5. To install new pump, insert @ 2:00 position & rotate counterclockwise (ccw).
6. Clean water & debris from base, then check float operation.
7. Connect wires, then install base cover & toe kick.
Please note that dishwashers don't drain out the complete water such that heating element doesn't overheat. Hope this helps... Please post back for any further assistance.
Posted on Jan 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2010 | Bosch Evolution 300 SHE42L1 Built-in...
Jul 21, 2009 | Dishwashers
Mar 20, 2009 | Asko D1876 Dishwasher
Oct 25, 2008 | Frigidaire Dishwashers
Sep 04, 2008 | Frigidaire 24 in. FDB1050RE Built-in...
May 08, 2008 | Bosch 24 in. SHY56A05 Stainless Steel...
Mar 15, 2008 | Dishwashers
Dec 30, 2007 | Bosch 24 in. SHU5305UC Built-in Dishwasher
Mar 25, 2006 | Bosch SHY56A02 / SHY56A06 Built-in...
162 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: