Question about Logitech AudioHub Notebook Speaker Bar Speakers (980000101)
1. I just got the Logitech Audiohub.
2. It worked right away without a problem on my granddaughter's Gateway laptop.
3. When I put on my Toshiba Satellite A65-51762 laptop, I hear only the WinXP sounds on Startup and Shutdown. Foxfire, Windows Media Classic use the tinny laptop speakers (or earphones if I plaug them in).
4. From your Quick Start Guide I did right click Volume | Adjust Audio Properties | Audio Tab | Default Device.
5. The only choice is Realtek AC97 Audio.
Is there some trick I missed? Is there some trick needed for Toshiba.
Try this mate:
Posted on Aug 12, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4056 laptop
on May 18, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite L500 Series Notebook
Mar 29, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Jun 21, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A215-S4747 Notebook
Jun 15, 2009 | Toshiba Portege S100-S1133 Notebook
Feb 20, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Dec 06, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5881 Notebook
Oct 03, 2008 | Logitech Webcam
Jun 09, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: