Question about Logitech AudioHub Notebook Speaker Bar Speakers (980000101)
1. I just got the Logitech Audiohub.
2. It worked right away without a problem on my granddaughter's Gateway laptop.
3. When I put on my Toshiba Satellite A65-51762 laptop, I hear only the WinXP sounds on Startup and Shutdown. Foxfire, Windows Media Classic use the tinny laptop speakers (or earphones if I plaug them in).
4. From your Quick Start Guide I did right click Volume | Adjust Audio Properties | Audio Tab | Default Device.
5. The only choice is Realtek AC97 Audio.
Is there some trick I missed? Is there some trick needed for Toshiba.
Try this mate:
Posted on Aug 12, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4056 laptop
on May 18, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite L500 Series Notebook
Mar 29, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Jun 21, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A215-S4747 Notebook
Jun 15, 2009 | Toshiba Portege S100-S1133 Notebook
Feb 20, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Dec 06, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5881 Notebook
Oct 03, 2008 | Logitech Webcam
Jun 09, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: