Question about Logitech AudioHub Notebook Speaker Bar Speakers (980000101)
1. I just got the Logitech Audiohub.
2. It worked right away without a problem on my granddaughter's Gateway laptop.
3. When I put on my Toshiba Satellite A65-51762 laptop, I hear only the WinXP sounds on Startup and Shutdown. Foxfire, Windows Media Classic use the tinny laptop speakers (or earphones if I plaug them in).
4. From your Quick Start Guide I did right click Volume | Adjust Audio Properties | Audio Tab | Default Device.
5. The only choice is Realtek AC97 Audio.
Is there some trick I missed? Is there some trick needed for Toshiba.
Try this mate:
Posted on Aug 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2012 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Jul 17, 2011 | Gateway T-6321 PC Notebook
Dec 30, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 28, 2009 | Gateway Solo 9300 Series (5501056) Plug-In...
Jan 12, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S4427 Notebook
Jan 11, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5102WLMi Notebook
Jan 07, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A215-S7422 Notebook
Jan 05, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1100 Notebook
186 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: