An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: phone won't power on
The phones' Software(firmware) is corrupted.you have to take it to the service center to get the software reloaded/repaired. Please rate me appropriately if you are satisfied with my answer,in case, if you want any clarification please get back to me.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
li-Ion batteries have a bad habit: whenever fully depleted, they lose a few cells, to the extent that they might not be able to hold a full charge if enough cells are damaged. In other words, repeatedly using a laptop (or any other Li-Ion powered device) to battery depletion can shorten the battery's life significantly. You might want to keep the batteries fully charged whenever possible and avoid fully depleting them too often. There is also the habit of "re-setting" the batteries by using the "fully deplete-fully charge" procedure. It only applies to niMH or NiCD batteries ( and is used to erase the "memory effect" ) but is damaging to Li-Ion batteries for the reason mentioned above. so if your battery can not full charge,this mean you need change a new battery for your laptop http://www.aulaptopbattery.com.au
I'm not familiar with this model, but other boxes I've used have all had some kind of power level indicator to show their charge level. I'm sure yours does too. Charge it at least until the indicator shows it's full. You can leave the unit charging for as long as you want, actually. The charging circuitry drops to a low trickle when the unit is fully charged, and won't damage anything by overcharging. (We have one where I work. As soon as we're done jumping something it goes back on charge, and it's over three years old now.)
If I am made to understand, you have a newq phone, which is not more than 10 days old, and is already developing a battery fault. Please whenever you purchase any electonic device, ensure to go through the users manual properly. You ougth to charge your battery fully, before using the phone. This is to give a more durable and stable battery life. As the case is, damage has already bee done to that your phone's battery. Locate a good Nokia store, and purchase a new battery. This time around, ensure to charge it fully before using it. Also, when charging, do so with a stable supply of power. Also, try to plug it into a DC source, rather than an AC source. Hope this was helpful? Success.
I just found this on another board, and it did work
One disappointing problem with this phone that I discovered only 74 days after purchasing the system: The base units "decides" for some strange reason "to go on a strike" and stop responding. This problem is documented on Panasonic's web site and is solve-able by simply disconnecting power from the base unit and re-connecting it. This works, but somewhat lowers the confidence in the "perfectness" of this product.
you simply fried your battery by overcharging it. Just get a new one, let it fully charge and fully die twice before you start normal charging. Then you will want to only charge it for about 2 to 3 hours or find a charger that has a smart chip that tells it when to stop charging once the battery is full.