Hi, Please kindly advise me on how to be able to play downloaded movies from the internet on my new LG KP500 with 8GB of external memory? More so i want to browse the internet with the phone using the one from my router at home like i do on my laptop without using the one from my GSM provider. I believe the phone can do this functions but i dont know how to go about it?please help.
To play movies on your kp500 you have to convert them first to 3gp or mp4.. for that you need a converter software like SUPER or anything that can convert from the desired format to those two...
The phone does not support wifi.. so there isn't any way to connect to your router.. which means no free internet surfing with that phone
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi numisis2008 Sorry, but your player does not play movies...it only uses MP1, MP2, MP3, or WMA formats which is only for audio. Go to the following webpage and download you Trio user guide. Inside it will tell you all about your player and what formats to use. Please take time to rate me Bud http://www.machspeed.com/manuals/8033manual.pdf
The player is telling you that you are trying to play the wrong format and it will not play that format.
Check your user manual to see what format you need.
You must change the format of the movies in order for your player to play them.
Go to the following webpage and download a FREE media converter...you can convert the movies to the format needed to play on your player.
Please take time to rate me thumbs up
LGDV6H wont play mp4. IT plays well mkv, avi and other formats.You will have to convert files to mkv to play and its very easy. Download mkvtoolnix from http://www.bunkus.org/blog/ and use the program mkvmerge. add your files and mux it. BEWARE after adding and before muxing please select each track and go to 'extra option' and select in compression 'none'. Then mux it and play the mkv file. Trust me it works. It has worked for me.
You may want to change the format of the movies. The player may be able to play .avi files but sometimes it will just not play and changing the format may alleviate the problem. Follow these steps:
- Follow this link and download youtube downloader free of charge http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0.html?query=youtube+downloader&tag=srch&searchtype=downloads&filterName=platform%3DWindows&filter=platform%3DWindows
- After you have downloaded and installed it please open it and go to convert a video you have already downloaded.
- Select the movie you want to convert and then convert to .mp4 which should play with anything
- Wait for it to convert and then drag it to your archos 5.
cannot just copy and download a video movie to a MP3 player to play the movie on your
player. The movie need to be converted to a file format that the MP3 player
can play. For instructions on converting movies and copying to your MP3
player, please click on this link :- http://www.fixya.com/support/r5874192-play_videos_mp3_player
I have a Phillips go Gear myself. You need the media converter for phillips software for it. It takes any file and converts it to a Phillips specific file for your player. The disk came with my player but if you would like to download the software you can find it here: http://www.arcsoft.com/products/mediaconverter/
Press rewind button or fast forward button in main menu to select Movie function and press play button to enter Movie play.
(1) This player supports the playing of movie files in SMV format. Convert the desiredmovie（MPG，AVI，WMV format） to SMV format with transcoder software（video2smv.exe）in the attached CD (if any) or save in the player or downloaded from Internet.
(2) Movie should be put in MVIDEO folder of the player. If there is not such folder,please create one. Please note that the player cannot find those movie files if theyare not put in MVIDEO folder of the player.