I bought a cable to transfer pics from phone to computer but it requires software in order to work. Can I download this software from somewhere online? I have a new phone and don't want to loose the stuff from my old phone. Thanks.
i have a usb cable and im tryin 2 tranfer pics to my computer from my phone bnut its not working what do i do
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To download pictures there are many ways:
1. Internet (data charges may apply).(located on the Menu of your phone)
2. Computer Pictures (via usb cable)(need to install PC Suite software first)
3. Another phone who has a bluetooth or infrared feature ( these are some cool tools of our phone where we can transfer pics, music, data.. wirelessly)
To charge the phone via cable:
You need to have a computer and install the PC Suite software in CD that is in the box of the phone. After installation you can then enjoy transferring photos, music, data etc. Have Fun!
You should normally have a CD that comes along with the phone. You have to install this on your PC and use the software therein to transfer files. You can also download it from the Samsung website.
Alternatively, you can try the following workaround:
1. Plug in the mobile to the PC via the USB cable and ensure it is detected by the PC.
2. Right click START button and select Explore.
3. From the left panel, scroll to the drive letter corresponding to your phone. (It
will usually be located after the last DVD/CD ROM
4. Click on that drive to expand the folders in the right pane.
5. Search for the relevant pictures from a folder within that drive.
6. Copy the required pics (Hold down CTRL and click on pics in case you want to
select more than one pic). After selecting required pics, right click and chose "COPY".
7. Once you copied all the needed pics, select a folder on your computer (or
create a new one) and paste the pics into this folder.
8. You're done :)
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to
post them here.
P.S. - If you find that the solution/answer I provided led you
to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa! rating.I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
as far as i know motorola v3 usb is a plug and play. no need to have a software just to browse your device. try to plug it on windows xp. make sure that other usb device is pluging aside from your phone. if not then the problem isnt on your phone, its on your computer. if the usb device on your computer is the problem, then try to download a usb 2.0 driver for your pc and it should be done.
Using a proprietary data cable, download to your PC, then upload to your phone.
If you have a compatible data card reader on your PC:
1. download directly from your data card onto your PC hard drive, 2. insert your new data card,
3. goto my computer and then drag and drop the files you want into your new data card.
There is a generic "PIM" software (Personal Information Manager) software called BITPIM that is available. You will need a data cable and the proper drivers for your operating system in order to connect to your PC. Once you have this, you should be able to connect and transfer information between your PC and your phone without incurring any data charges.