Question about Kodak EasyShare C663 Digital Camera
You have a cracked or stripped gear. If you ever took it to the beach it likely got sand inside. Even a little. You should try blowing out the gaps with compressed air from a can of air duster. If that doesnt work, you need it repaired
Posted on Feb 02, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Remove the batteries from the camera and the memory card
2. Batteries should be Li-Ion Rechargeable Digital Camera Battery KLIC-7001 3. Verify batteries are inserted correctly
4. Place the camera in Auto Mode (Its green camera icon on the dialing mode)
5. Turn on the camera (if it failed try charging the camera)
6. Plug the USB AC adapter into a working power outlet.
7. Connect the USB cable to your camera and to the USB AC adapter.
a. If lights on battery charging light [solid green]
>charge the camera until light turns off or (up to 3hours)
b. If lights on battery charging light [red or flashing red]
>camera batteries are weak; replace with recommended batteries
c. If lights on battery charging light has [NO light]
>Try new set of supported batteries to test the camera one last time
>If already tested with a new set of batteries, set up the camera for repair
8. After all the step still camera will not work contact Kodak support line at 1 800 235 6325 (23KODAK) ** since the camera is less than a year it can be sent for repair in warranty. To receive warranty entitlement, you need to include a photocopy of the receipt or proof of purchase
NOTE: If Kodak repair center finds out customer induce damage, you will pay for the repair cost
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
Testimonial: "very helpful thank u very much, i will definitely refer my friends to u! marilyn u.k"
An Out of Warranty repair for this model for this fault is about 48 pounds + shipping.
KODAK also offers a Trade up option where you will have the opportunity to trade up to a newer model 25-30% cheaper than the market price.
In order to organise your repair or Trade up please Contact KODAK:
Posted on Dec 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2012 | Kodak Cameras
Aug 11, 2009 | Kodak Easyshare Z812-IS Digital Zoom...
Jun 30, 2017 | Kodak EasyShare C663 Digital Camera
Jun 07, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C330 Digital Camera
Apr 24, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C663 Digital Camera
Oct 24, 2008 | Cameras
Jun 01, 2008 | Fuji FinePix F470 Digital Camera
Nov 14, 2007 | Kodak EasyShare C875 Digital Camera
Aug 19, 2018 | Cameras
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!