Question about Televison & Video
We have an LV 85E tv and are unable to receive signal for didtal tv through a digi box
The problem is that the modulator output frequency of your sky box is exactly the same as for example chanel 5 on your terestrial aerial.
You need to change this number to a different one thats clear of local terestrial transmissions
1) Select the Services button on your Sky or Sky+ remote control.
2) Type in 401 [select] on your key pad and you will get to the installer menu. You cant gain access to this via the drop down menu as it is designed for the Sky Engineer to use.
Select Option 4 to configure the RF outlets on your Sky Digibox.
4) The option RF Chanel Number change this number from example 35 to 60 .
You may need to do this using other numbers 26 34 55 etc
Every time you alter the number store it then try & tune TV to sky.
Any other sets in the house connected by RF leads will require retuning for sky.
Save new settings and you should find that your RF outlet to TV works fine.
Posted on Jan 31, 2008
There are several fixes for this problem.
1) You can unplug the TV for a few minutes and try again.
2) You can turn off the TV then hold the Power button down for at least 10 seconds (resets the processor)
3) Go to the settings menu, select factory reset.
Posted on Jun 11, 2009
SOURCE: Connecting to HD TV
This TV has no HDMI input socket. It Has a DVI input socket. Therefore you will require an HDMI to DVI converter adapter or an HDMI to DVI cable. The DVI is video only so you will require audio cables from your Sky box (Audio L and R ) which will connect to the back left of your TV (Audio L/R sockets next to the s-video and component video connectors)
Posted on Jan 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2013 | Televison & Video
Dec 27, 2007 | Televison & Video
The Hauppauge Digital
Broadway Box can be a small stand on your own gadget that connects to any
Television signal and streams live Television wirelessly to your cell system.
Television signals could be
connected to the box via: cable Television, satellite set top box, antenna or
TV coax cable. Once the Television source is attached connect the box in your Wi-Fi
network and then open a browser on your device to begin viewing from
Jul 08, 2011 | Lands Phones
Dec 12, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 29, 2009 | Digi Sansonic FT-300A tal To Analog TV...
Jun 19, 2009 | Radio Shack Accurian ATD-3917
Aug 20, 2008 | Mitsubishi Televison & Video
Feb 05, 2008 | Philips DVDR3380/05 DVD Recorder
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!