Question about Flat Panel Televisions
We have an LV 85E tv and are unable to receive signal for didtal tv through a digi box
The problem is that the modulator output frequency of your sky box is exactly the same as for example chanel 5 on your terestrial aerial.
You need to change this number to a different one thats clear of local terestrial transmissions
1) Select the Services button on your Sky or Sky+ remote control.
2) Type in 401 [select] on your key pad and you will get to the installer menu. You cant gain access to this via the drop down menu as it is designed for the Sky Engineer to use.
Select Option 4 to configure the RF outlets on your Sky Digibox.
4) The option RF Chanel Number change this number from example 35 to 60 .
You may need to do this using other numbers 26 34 55 etc
Every time you alter the number store it then try & tune TV to sky.
Any other sets in the house connected by RF leads will require retuning for sky.
Save new settings and you should find that your RF outlet to TV works fine.
Posted on Jan 31, 2008
There are several fixes for this problem.
1) You can unplug the TV for a few minutes and try again.
2) You can turn off the TV then hold the Power button down for at least 10 seconds (resets the processor)
3) Go to the settings menu, select factory reset.
Posted on Jun 11, 2009
SOURCE: Connecting to HD TV
This TV has no HDMI input socket. It Has a DVI input socket. Therefore you will require an HDMI to DVI converter adapter or an HDMI to DVI cable. The DVI is video only so you will require audio cables from your Sky box (Audio L and R ) which will connect to the back left of your TV (Audio L/R sockets next to the s-video and component video connectors)
Posted on Jan 28, 2010
it sounds like the internal speakers are just off. you should be able to navigate the menu and find where to turn the speakers back on. i have my tv set up with a surround sound system and turned the internal tv speakers off. should be in the sound settings or with a picturre of a speaker.
Posted on Dec 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2011 | LG Flat Panel Televisions
May 02, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Mar 31, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Mar 07, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Jul 14, 2010 | Flat Panel Televisions
Jun 28, 2010 | RCA L32HD35D 31.5 in. LCD HDTV
Jun 07, 2009 | Westinghouse TX-42F430S Television
Jan 02, 2009 | Insignia LCDTV26 26 in. Television
Nov 11, 2008 | Protron PLTV-4250 42 in. LCD Television
Jul 23, 2008 | Maxent MX-42XM11 Television
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!