Question about Linksys Wireless-G Game Adapter [ WGA54G ] (108451)
Take note of the following:
- Make sure that the power adapter that you are using came with the wireless gaming adapter.
- Power adapter is connected properly to the back of the adapter and the electrical outlet.
- Electrical outlet is preferably a surge protector.
- Try another electrical outlet.
- Unplug and replug the power adapter.
- Hold the reset button for a minute, while the adapter is connected to the electrical outlet.
- If there is still no power light then it is possible that the adapter is defective.
Posted on Jan 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-B Game Adapter 802.11b...
Oct 07, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G Game Adapter [ WGA54G ]...
Jul 16, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G Game Adapter [ WGA54G ]...
Jul 04, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WGA54G 802.11g/b...
Apr 09, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-B Game Adapter 802.11b...
Mar 25, 2009 | Linksys Dual-Band Wireless-N Gaming...
Jan 16, 2009 | Linksys WIRELESS-B WGA11B WIRELESS GAME...
Dec 29, 2007 | Linksys Wireless-G Game Adapter [ WGA54G ]...
Oct 15, 2007 | Linksys Wireless-G WGA54G 802.11g/b...
286 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: