Question about Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet Printer
PIXMA MP 460 will not delete a print document. appears stuck with "error processing command" Cannot print other docs
1. First, try turning printer off and on.
2. Next, on the computer side, this is how you manually clear the printer queue.
1. Go to Start, Control Panel and Administrative Tools. Double click on Services icon.
2. Scroll down to the Print Spooler service and right click on itand select Stop. In order to do this, you need to be logged in asAdministrator. At this point, no one will be able to print anything onany of the printers that are being hosted on this server.
3. Next you need to go to the following directory: C:WINDOWSSystem32spoolPRINTERS.Delete all the files in this folder. This will clear all print queues(it’s a good idea to first make sure there are no other print jobsbeing processed on any of the other printers on the server becausedoing this step will delete those jobs also)
4. Now you can go back to the Services console and right-click and choose Start for the Print Spooler service!
You can also go to a command prompt and type net stop spooler or net start spooler to start and stop the service.
I hope this helps. If you have more questions, let me know.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 09, 2017 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 09, 2017 | Brother MFC-7420 Printer
Jan 12, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 25, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 07, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP230 Multifunction color...
Nov 09, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 20, 2012 | Brother Mfc-9840cdw All-in-one Laser...
Dec 24, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 29, 2007 | Samsung SPP-2020 Thermal Photo Printer
10,518 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!