I can hear the tv but no picture.. i remove the red, yellow, and white cord from the back of the tv to dust...pls help.. Apex tv brand
Hi! Welcome to Fixya!
If you are unable to view video on your television set, the issue may be that the TV's video input selection does not match.
The TV input source must match how the equipment for example DVD is connected to the TV.
* Plug the RCA cables(red,yellow,white cord) to the designated ports.
* Grab your Apex TV remote and attempt to cycle through the video inputs by hitting the "Input" button at the top of the remote multiple times.
* If you have used a DVD player or similar external device recently, you may have neglected to switch the video input back to the one assigned to your TV programming.
* Devices such as DVD players often reside on the AV 1 or AV 2 video input, and failure to switch back off of one of these will result in a dark, soundless screen when attempting to view cable or satellite television.
* Cycle through the inputs until you land on your cable/satellite input once more, which should result in an immediate restoration of picture and sound.
* If it does not, approach your Apex TV and look over the A/V cable connections. The A/V cable has two sets of prongs, one on either of its ends. Each prong is either red, yellow and white, and plugs into corresponding A/V ports on the back of the Apex TV and the back of your cable or satellite box. Make sure the ports and prongs are color-corresponding and have not been switched up.
Thank you for using FixYa. Keep me posted. :
Mar 12, 2011 |
Standard (CRT) Televisions