Question about HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
I have got HP Scanjet 4800 photo scanner and would like to load it onto my laptop with Vista - can I do it and HOW do I do it???
Hi there from Germany - English isn't the best but got the same problem solved so give it a try:
- first connect scanner to computer without having the drivers already installed
- next computer claims driver cd put in yours from XP or select downloaded XP-driver
- try if scanner works - sometimes they do already
- if not head over to System management or system control what it's called in english
- choose add device and choose scanner
- now Windows tries to install a xerox-driver - allow this
- and now it should work - if not sue hp! (But buttons for direct printing etc. might not be working anymore - except via the software itself - no more via the buttons
Hope I could help
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2010 | HP Scanjet 4470c Flatbed Scanner
May 31, 2010 | HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
Oct 27, 2009 | HP Scanjet 4890 Photo Scanner
Sep 19, 2009 | HP ScanJet 3970 Flatbed Scanner
Oct 24, 2008 | HP ScanJet 3200C Flatbed Scanner
Jul 29, 2008 | HP Scanjet 5400c Flatbed Scanner
Jan 19, 2008 | HP ScanJet 2200C Flatbed Scanner
Oct 06, 2007 | HP ScanJet 2200C Flatbed Scanner
1,156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!