Question about HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
I have got HP Scanjet 4800 photo scanner and would like to load it onto my laptop with Vista - can I do it and HOW do I do it???
Hi there from Germany - English isn't the best but got the same problem solved so give it a try:
- first connect scanner to computer without having the drivers already installed
- next computer claims driver cd put in yours from XP or select downloaded XP-driver
- try if scanner works - sometimes they do already
- if not head over to System management or system control what it's called in english
- choose add device and choose scanner
- now Windows tries to install a xerox-driver - allow this
- and now it should work - if not sue hp! (But buttons for direct printing etc. might not be working anymore - except via the software itself - no more via the buttons
Hope I could help
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2010 | HP Scanjet 4470c Flatbed Scanner
May 31, 2010 | HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
Sep 19, 2009 | HP ScanJet 3970 Flatbed Scanner
May 04, 2009 | HP ScanJet 5100C Flatbed Scanner
Oct 24, 2008 | HP ScanJet 3200C Flatbed Scanner
Jul 29, 2008 | HP Scanjet 5400c Flatbed Scanner
Jan 19, 2008 | HP ScanJet 2200C Flatbed Scanner
Oct 06, 2007 | HP ScanJet 2200C Flatbed Scanner
1,161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!