I have lost my instruction manual and am having difficulty setting the memory function. The unit has 20 preset channel options and I think I've pushed every button and combinaiton of buttons and can't figure it out. Can you help?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This could be due to a mechanical failure in the door mechanism, BUT I had a 3-disc unit on the bench recently and the control logic was messed up. Try the reset and check to see whether it specifies the drive you are having trouble with as the one to be loaded
1. Navigate to your favorite station
with the UP/DOWN buttons.
2. Press MEMORY once. The
preset choice will go to the next
3. Within 5 seconds, press
MEMORY again to save the
current frequency as a preset,
or else use the UP/DOWN
buttons to fi nd another preset
number, then press MEMORY
to save it.
4. The UP/DOWN buttons usually
tune the frequency, but when
loading the presets, they navigate
Try this and let us know if it works for you.
Try to downlaod the user manual to your set from internet. If you feel any difficulty in downloading, send your email address to me by fieya. I'll send a copy of the manual to you by return mail. It will have all the details.
hi, there is no auto presettingavailable. u have to set all channels in preset manually. if u power off the subwoofer all setting will be erased.for manual preset do the following.
1. Press the FUNCTION button to select "TUNER". 2. Press the FM/AM button to select a band. 3. Select the station you want to listen to (Hold down the TUNING Up or Down button until the frequency display begins to change. When a station is tuned in, the tuning process will stop automatically.)
when it tune the first station available do the following to preset it, 4 .Press the MEMORY button.( on remote) 5. Within 5 seconds, select a preset channel to store the station using the PRESET buttons of the remote control unit. 6. Within 5 seconds, press the MEMORY button.(The station is stored and the MEMORY indicator goes off. To store more stations, repeat steps 3 to 6) .
for listeningpreset ed station ,Press the PRESET button repeatedly until the desired preset station is found. ok
10 AM presets in 2 groups (AM1 & AM2). 20 FM presets in 4 groups (FM1 - FM4).
Each of the individual groups can have a total of 5 presets.
In other words, there are 6 groups of 5 presets (AM1AM2FM1FM2FM3FM4) for a total of 30 presets. Hope that makes sense.
You have preset buttons 1-3 on the top of the unit. Preset button #3 is the MEMORY or "set" button.
Try these steps and you should be up and running.
1. Choose which band you want to use. ie. AM1 AM2 FM1 FM2 FM3 FM4. 2. Tune in a station
3. Click the #1 preset button and watch the screen, let's say that you have tuned into the station FM 100.0, the station frequency is displayed along with the "group" you're in (ie. AM1...FM4) and you will also notice a number in between your "group" id and your station. This is the # you're going to set and the way to change this from 1-5 is simply by pressing the #1 preset button until the # comes up that you want to save it to.
4. Press #3 Preset button (labeled "MEMORY") 5. That's it, now do all the stations you want but be mindful that once you have programmed 5 presets to any given group, you have to move on to the next group until you've maxed out the total # of presets.