Question about HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
I have set HTC P3452 and I am using BSNL prepaid connection in Punjab Circle. I want to use net onto my mobile but unable to store the setting. Kindly send me the settings of the same.
Dr. Inderjit Singh
Try this :
Go to your phone MENU -> CONNECTIVITY-> BSNL GPRS
MENU -> CONNECTIVITY-> BNSL PREPAID SERVICES ->GPRS SETTINGS.
GPRS and MMS SETTINGS will be send to your phone shortly, along with the instructions on how to install. Goodluck......a rate from you for this solution will be much appreciated. Thank you!
Posted on Sep 28, 2008
hi...all u need to do :
step 1: go to START>>SETTINGS>>CONNECTIONS>>GO TO ADD A NEW CONNECTION>>ENTER ANY NAME OF CONNECTION>>SELECT MODEM TO CELLULAR LINE GPRS>>ON ACCESS POINT NAME TYPE>> gprsnorth.cellone.in >>NEXT>>LEAVE EVERYTHING BLANK >>NEXT>>FINISH>>OK
step2: RESTART PHONE
STEP3: use iexplorer and open any website it will work. enjoy!!!
and if it doesnot reset ur phone to factory setting (start>settings>system>clear storage be sure to take backup before ok) ur phone will reset and repeat all above 3steps....again.
Posted on May 18, 2009
THIS SHOULD HELP U......
On Windows Mobile 6.x, the steps to configure are as follows:
1. Activate Airtel Live by sending the following SMS to 121: MASALA ACTIVE.
2. The service takes atleast 3-4 hours to get active. Restart the phone and resume configuring.
3. Tap Start -> Settings.
4. Select Connections Tab and tap Connections.
5. Select Advanced Tab, tap Select Networks button to bring up Network Management.
6. Under "Programs that automatically connect to the Internet should connect using:" drop down, tap the New button.
7. In the General Tab, type the name of the settings as Airtel Live
8. Select Modem tab, tap New...
9. Type the name of connection as Airtel Live, select the modem as Cellular Line (GPRS) and tap Next.
10. Type Access Point Name as airtelfun.com and tap next.
11. Leave username, password and domain blank and tap finish.
12. Select Proxy Settings tab. Tap "This network connects to the Internet". This should enable the next check box option.
13. Tap "This network uses a proxy server to connect to the Internet".
14. Type the proxy server as: 126.96.36.199 and then tap Advanced...
15. Tap HTTP, leave the server as 188.8.131.52 and change the port to 8080
16. Similarly tap WAP, Secure WAP and Socks, type the server as 184.108.40.206 but leave the port to defaults. These are optional settings.
17. Tap OK to close the Advanced proxy setup screen.
18. Tap OK to close the New connection screen.
19. The network management screen should now list the new connection you have created in the drop-down. Tap OK to close this screen
20. Tap OK to close the connection screen.
Now you are ready to fire your favourite browser. I have tested this on PIE as well as Opera 9.5 and it works for me.
If PIE reports "Request not authorized by the WAP Gateway", you will need to change the user-agent to anything you can think of using "Advanced Config" tool (thanks to dsixda for suggesting this). I had set it to HTCP3452_Mozilla/4.0 under Advanced Config -> Internet Explorer -> User Agent Custom Base.
I think Airtel has intentionally blocked Mozilla/4.0 user-agent on WM phones. It may be that they cannot restrict Windows Mobile based phones from accessing websites on standard HTTP. On other phones I had tried, I could not get other sites to work with the same settings.
Enjoy Airtel Live for free.
Posted on Jun 06, 2009
Hope you have subscribed for he GPRS service. You need to check if the APN setting on the GPRS connection is set to bsnlnorth.
Posted on Aug 03, 2009
SOURCE: bsnl gprs setting on htc p3452
by your no., it seems that you're a subscriber od bsnl UP-E.. you can do the settings as mentioned here > http://www.bsnl.co.in/wap-web/dsn.htm & do the settings by start > settings > connections > connections > Add a new modem connections..
Posted on Mar 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2011 | HTC Touch P3452 Smartphone
May 12, 2010 | HTC Touch P3452 Smartphone
Mar 13, 2010 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Feb 18, 2010 | HTC Touch P3452 Smartphone
Oct 06, 2009 | HTC Touch P3452 Smartphone
Aug 02, 2009 | HTC Touch P3452 Smartphone
Mar 03, 2009 | HTC Touch P3452 Smartphone
Jan 13, 2009 | HTC P3300 Smartphone
Aug 12, 2008 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Dec 10, 2007 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
592 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!