- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
try this it has worked for me im back on enter your nos as folows
N.T.L. PURE 54 01 A9 5D 4E FE 20 E1 2D 03 88 6B 69 7E 94 B6 BB 1E
then do a scan of programms it has got me back on i have a eurovox which is similar input good luck
if you have starview 4 and are missing channels so are many others sadly there is no fix for this(other than buying an older box say starview 2 or 3)and these channels will reappear(sorry to say but it seems the starview guys have left us high and dry)failing all try kryptview(works on all channels , no key changes for 2 years)good luck
Subject: Star View 3 The Box Super when channels discappear ;o)
1. Press menu then Factory Setting & Enter code 0000 to reset.
2. Exit to main menu & enter 1570 to get into the CASS SYSTEM & turn EMU on
3. Reinstall channels (Goto Installation, Cable network (try TW first & if no channels try NTL then C & W and so on - I'm with Virgin & used the setings for TW) & Voila ;o)
Nb: You may have to redownload channels so reconnect yr box to the computer & follow the link below
& press download !!!