The lap top does not start until I keep my finger on the power button for 2-3 minutes. The lights keep blinking for a while before it starts up the cd drive lights then cd finally drive lights blink too for another while before it finally starts
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Directions for setting the time on the adidas duramo / furano / uraha / paruko watch
1. press and hold the SET/LIGHT button (upper left) until "light on" or "light off" is displayed
2. press the MODE button (lower left) until "hour" is displayed and the hour digits are flashing
3. use the START/STOP (upper right) button to increase the hour, and use the LAP/RESET (lower right) button to decrease the hour
4. press the MODE (lower left) button again and "minute" is displayed and the minute digits are flashing
5. use the START/STOP (upper right) button to increase the minute, and use the LAP/RESET (lower right) button to decrease the minute
6. press the MODE (lower left) button again and "second" is displayed and the second digits are flashing
7. use the START/STOP (upper right) button or the LAP/RESET (lower right) button to set the seconds to "00"
8. press the SET/LIGHT (upper left) button to accept the changes
Press mode button till the seconds window blinks. Press Lap/Reset button once to make minutes blink. Cycle through minutes using Start/Stop Button. Press Lap/Reset button once again to make hours blink. Cycle through hours using Start/Stop Button to change the hour
There should be four buttons: mode, reset, start and light. Find the mode button and press it three times until it is in the set time mode.
Find the reset button, which usually is located on the bottom right side of the watch face, and hold it until the time starts blinking.
Press the start button to change minutes.
Press the reset button again to switch to hours. You will know it worked when the hour starts blinking instead of the minutes.
Press the start button to change the hour. The watch can handle two modes: standard and military. As you press start, the hour will change from AM to PM, noted by an "A" or a "P" in the top right. When you get through 24 hours, the watch will change to military time and an "H" will be displayed instead of "A" or "P." Keep pressing start to go through another 24-hour cycle and it will revert back to standard time.
Press the reset button to switch to the date, starting with the month, and press start to change it.
Press reset one last time to switch from month to the day, and again press the start button to switch days.
First I would start off with priming the machine. Push the water button ( right button) open the steam knob and see if the light will clear? If it doesn't you have a restriction in your flow meter.
If light clears, go to the next light, which is the clean light (left button) Push and hold for 5 seconds until it starts then let it go until it clears. About 30 to 45 minutes.
Then you need to descale. If you have never done it email me.
Press mode button till the seconds window blinks
Press Lap/Reset button once to make minutes blink
Cycle through minutes using Start/Stop Button
Press Lap/Reset button once again to make hours blink
Cycle through hours using Start/Stop Button
(for this part, it's a bit tricky. Hours can be displayed in AM, PM, or 24 hour duration. AM is represented by "A", PM is shown with "P" and 24 hour mode is shown with "H", so keep an eye in the seconds window when setting your hour so you know for sure if you have the right hour)
When your done setting minutes and hours, press mode button again till you get to main screen
A helpful hint is to remember when setting up anything in this watch, mode will cycle through the different screens, lap/reset will change the value of whatever your modifying (AKA minutes/hours) and start/stop scrolls through the different fields.
Hope this helps. Sorry if it's confusing, best I could do.
Solution #2 by Guest, posted on May 13, 2008 solved my problem. OUTSTANDING solution #2!
1. Hold in the MODE button until the alarm time appears. 2. VERY IMPORTANT - release and TAP the MODE button AGAIN, and the time should appear with the seconds flashing. 3. Use StART/Stop to choose among seconds, hours, and minutes, and 4. Use ADJUST to increase the selected number 5. Press MODE to put the thing back in regular operational mode.
After several attempts with other directions over the last four months, these 5 steps WORKED.
Hold down the button at the top left (the light) for about 4 seconds. The second part of the time will start blinking. I tried this before, I'm sure, but I must not have noticed the blinking and thought nothing was happening.
Once the seconds numbers are blinking, push the top right button (Start/Stop) to move to the hour or minute. Push the bottom right button (Lap/Reset) to change the time. When you're done, push the top left button (Light) again.
In "Time Mode" when time is displayed, hold the "mode" button until the alarm flashes. Press the "mode" button again and the display should change to the seconds flashing. Press the st/stop button to change location between seconds, minutes, hours, date, month, and day. Use the lap/reset button to make any changes.