- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there is a way to make your player region free - do the following:
I have a new HT-E3500 and did the following:
I have a Region B/4, player
I used the R4 code from below.
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray Wait till the unit is at the Samsung logo screen. 2) Open then close the tray, wait to see the No-Disc Message in the top Left Corner 3) Now press the REPEAT button on the remote, followed by a five digit code. In this case Repeat 76884
It needs to be done without delay. (consequently) So if you don't get it to work straight away don't loose heart.
4) When it works a 4 will appear in the top left corner
5) Press 9 to make it regionless. 6) Press Eject to OPEN to open the disc tray. 7) Press Eject to CLOSE to close the disc tray.
8) Power the unit off
9) Now power the unit on again, it should now read all regions of DVD Disc.
From other threads I got the follow list of region codes.
I pulled up the specifications for the bd85 Blu-ray player. It says below that it has an rj-45 network connection. That means, although it says that it is WiFi ready, that it requires an additional WiFi Adapter of some sort to operate with Wifi. Or you could connect it directly to your router or switch using rj-45 cable.
Experience original movie quality with the DMP-BD85 Blu-ray Disc Player. In addition, the BD85 offers 7.1ch audio decode analog output, Wi-Fi Ready connection, ultra fast booting and access to various online content with VIERA Cast.
Number Of Discs Supported
Secure Digital (SD)
Service & Support Type
1 Year Limited Warranty
BD Player Profile
SD Memory Card
2.19" Height x 17" Width x 9.81" Depth
Find DMP-BD85 at B&H, Low Price DMP-BD85 BHPhotoVideo.com/DMP-BD85
10+ DmpBD85 Products. Shop, Compare and Save at Pronto. BD85.Pronto.com
Cannot eject disc. ≥The unit may have a problem. While the unit is off, press and hold (>> / >>I) and (< OPEN/CLOSE) on the main unit at the same time for about 5 seconds. Remove the disc . After disc removal or if this does not work you may need to reset to factory defaults. for the player alone.
To return all settings other than some settings to the factory preset.
≥Select “Yes” in “Restore Default Settings” in the Setup menu.
This returns all values in the Setup menu and the on-screen menu, except for “Remote Control Code”, “On-screen Language”, “IP Address/DNS Settings”, “Proxy Server Settings”, “Network Service”, “DVD-Video Ratings” and
“BD-Video Ratings” to the default settings.
If this does not work then you may need to reset everything to the factory settings.
To return to the factory preset. Everything Reset.
≥Reset the unit as follows:
1 Press [POWER] on the unit to turn off the unit.
2 Press and hold (>> / >>I) and press [POWER] and [< OPEN/CLOSE] on the unit at the same time for more than 5 seconds until “PLEASE WAIT” is displayed on the unit.
3 The power is turned on and then turned off automatically.
i think the problem yet, is not the motor.it will start spinning once the tray or its loading sequence is close or it says close.better check the rubber belt for tightness.because if you can manually operate the loading, it only means the its not totally closed.there is a small switch just under it that needs to be closed.the rubber belt can be found under the cd tray.i suggest the you call a tech to open the unit up for further troubleshooting and advices.
I also have a bose Lifestyle 48, and the same problem has happen to me where the DVD player would not open,
Unplug the unit, Wait a few seconds, after plugging the power back in, immediately hit eject so that the player does not have time to spin up and try to read the disc again
It means that there's a misaligned disk inside. You need to
1. Unplug it and shake it side-to-side. 2. Then turn it on and press the open/close. 3. If it doesn't open, goto step 1. 4. When it opens, get the disks out, use disk exchange to try to get them all out. 5. Turn it off, unplug it, shake it again and make sure that there isn't another loose disk, if there is, then open it and get it out.
This is a known flaw in certain Panasonic DVD changers. Good luck
you should never use a disc thats scratched inside yiour machine its most likely your dvd machine is having trouble reading your media the best way to solve this is to unplug your machine wait turn it back on keep pressing eject
it should eject dont use that dvd disc again
hope this solves your problem
did for me