I got this balckberry 7520 and I can't turn it on,its therea botton that do that?...how can I make it to work?...I need to charge it or...???.don't have the owner manual so don't know what to do..help me
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Trackball doesn't work if you have not selected the sensitivity.
To select the sensitivity, kindly follow the steps:
1. Select menu.
2. Select option.
3. Select screen/key board.
4. Scroll down to find horizontal and verticle
5. Select horizontal-100 and verticle-100.
I Hope it helped you.