Question about Sony VAIO VGC-LS30E 1.73GHz Pentium Dual Core 2GB RAM 250GB hard drive - 19in. Display PC Desktop
I need to wall mount a all-in-one Desktop SONY PC VGC-LS30E. Is it VESA compatible if so what standard?
SOURCE: I need the assembly and
Please follow the link :
you will find the User guide on the left side somewhere near to the bottom of the page.
Posted on Dec 08, 2010
A requirements check before begining technical expertise
1. Acquirre an area space where the computer system would be placed during the technicality
2. Acquire a toolbox kit, examples of required tools are screw drivers of various size denominations.
3. Acquire an assistant
The procedures during technical expertise
The fan is located at back of computer attached to the motherboard.
Perform an observation of the placement of the system unit on work floor area
Precautions before starting technical expertise
1.Power off device from all energy outlets
2. disconnect every peripheral devices, examples faxes, printers
3. disconnect every wiring cables
4. the only remaining device would be the system unit.
placing the system device on the space area where the technicality would be performed
1. acquire assistance in gripping,
2. carefully observe the screws hinging of component lids.
a. unscrew every hinge loosening entirey, though carefully preventing least damage to any components.
b. Snap open each closure lids to the system units by applying pressure towards any indications of directional dislogdement.
1.The lid component parts upon removal exposes the motherboard of circuits.
2. The motherboard is hinged onto the last remaining frame. so long as the fan has been exposed, discontinue dislogding any parts.
3. The fan is situated on the motherboard grpped together by tiny screws.
a. retrieve to unscrew directly the fan from the board. After which instance should require snapping the fan out of its brackets.
1. Retain component parts to the device.
2. prevent foreign obstacles from compromising the exposed system circuits.
3. keeping a visual memory of events during technciallity should contribute towards reinstallation of parts once acquire.
Posted on Dec 20, 2010
The inverter on a laptop is located at the bottom of the LCD screen behind the plastic bezel between the laptop hinges.
Posted on Apr 12, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 11, 2012 | Sony VAIO VGC-LS30E Desktop PC
Sep 05, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGC-LS30E 1.73GHz Pentium Dual...
Mar 28, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGC-LS30E 1.73GHz Pentium Dual...
Dec 08, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGC-LS30E 1.73GHz Pentium Dual...
Sep 02, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGC-LS30E 1.73GHz Pentium Dual...
Sep 21, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGC-LS30E Desktop PC
Jan 04, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGC-LS30E Desktop PC
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: