Please try to update the driver of your dazzle device.
1. Plug in the hardware.
2. open control panel and go to system and maintenance
3. in system and maintenance, click on the system icon
4. Once the system window open kindly find the device manager and click it.
5. once the device manager is opened , go to the sound, video and game controllers category.
6. Under sound, video and category right click the pinnacle DVC device and choose properties
7. once properties window is opened go to the drivers tab
8. in the drivers tab, uninstall the driver.
9. if you have 2 entries for the pinnacle DVC device kindly uninstall both.
10. unplug the hardware.
11. restart the PC
12. If you have the PCLEUSB2x32.exe file saved on your PC kindly run it. if not kindly download it from this link:
13. Once you run the PCLEUSB2x32.exe and it asked you to modify, repair or remove, kindly remove it. and restart the PC.
14. Once restarted, run again the PCLEUSB2x32.exe to install the driver. then restart the PC after installing.
15. After restarting, plug in the hardware device and it should install the driver of the device automatically.
16. after it installed automatically it should say that the device is ready for use.
17. Now try again with the software.
Jan 11, 2009 |
Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder