- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You have a small button on the us plug of the wireless logitech mouse you have to put both the mouse and the USB plug to see each other clearly then push this button and a red light will blink until it stops alone , now your mouse is ready to work
The behavior described indicates weak/dead batteries. Logitech brags about the battery life on this model, but in reality battery life varys dramatically between invidual units. I've seen one that would not operate at all on Ni-Cad rechargable batteries (only 1.2 volts even at full charge). If you must use rechargeables, stick with NiMH (metal hydride). Better yet, use long life lithium.
Also, make sure the "Nano" receiver isn't sitting in the storage bin. This is one of two ways to power off the mouse. The other is the 'Clip N Go' dock.