- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is what happens after a prolonged or extended use of any electronic device. It is a very normal thing for your device to lose charge and require charging. After continuous activities like this, the battery eventually overcomes it life-span. In other words, the device's battery have become so low that it may have to be replaced if the device is not in anyway damaged. Also, if you leave your device without usage for a very long time, the battery is prone to go dead automatically and if it not charged within a short period to time, this could permanently damage the battery. All you have to do is to change the battery and if it still doesn't work, it is then advised you see a technician as the device could be experiencing any other form of error or damage. Hope this was helpful? Please comment for more information and thank you for using FixYa.
Simply let it sit and let the battery run out. When it's totally battery-dead, plug it back in and let it charge. It will be unfrozen when it's ready. You might also want to try sliding the off button down while you hit reset for a quicker version (doesn't always work)
well have had my k3 die on me once, pressed reset on the back and it worked again (this in the it doing nothing anymore case) as for the cgarging thing try it on another computer, when I charge my k3 at work it charges all day but I don';t get a full battery, at home I charge it for bout 2 to 4 hours to get full battery. I think it has something to do with ho many things u have connected to ur usb ports or how much output ur computer gives to ur usb, maybe it goes to like a lower voltage to preserve electricity, no idea how to change this but unplug unneccecary things.
Hi, I had the same problem with my SA31xx, when I plugged it into my PC it made the normal usb sounds and then a flash symbol appeared over the battery on the screen. It would not charge at all, I replaced the usb cable and it now works perfectly.
Hope this helps.