- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Not 100% certain that this'll work even if yrs is a starview5 box but just in case it is but this is what I did & hopefully it'll work for you too - good luck :- Even if not Starview3 it might give U a few tips ;o)
Subject: Star View 3 The Box Super when channels discappear ;o)
1. Press menu then Factory Setting & Enter code 0000 to reset.
2. Exit to main menu & enter 1570 to get into the CASS SYSTEM & turn EMU on
3. Reinstall channels (Goto Installation, Cable network (try TW first & if no channels try NTL then C & W and so on - I'm with Virgin & used the setings for TW) & Voila ;o)
Nb: You may have to redownload channels so reconnect yr box to the computer & follow the link below
& press download !!!
To enter the codes 1 - Press menu 2 - Press 1570 3 - Make sure key emu is on 4 - Enter nagravision 5 - Make sure it says ntl at the top box, if not press right till it says ntl 6 - Key number should be on 00 7 - Go to key data and put this code in **** 8 - Go to key number and press right so its on 01 9 - Press down so you are on key data and enter this code ***** Press ok to save