Question about Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
How can i remove single songs, possible?
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2011 | Philips GoGear SA3020/37 MP3 Player
Sep 20, 2010 | Philips GoGear SA3020/37 MP3 Player
Apr 01, 2009 | Philips GoGear SA3020/37 MP3 Player
Mar 26, 2009 | Philips GoGear SA3020/37 MP3 Player
Mar 14, 2009 | Philips GoGear SA3020/37 MP3 Player
Feb 23, 2009 | Philips GoGear SA3020/37 MP3 Player
Jan 06, 2009 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Dec 27, 2008 | Philips SA4010 MP3 Player
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!