I've had the phone for about 3 months. It's a Motorola Rizr. All of a sudden I can't send texts. I can receive them and I can make and receive calls with no problem. I contacted tmobile and they cannot fix the problem. I also contacted motorola and they told me the phone was made for another country so their warranty doesn't cover it. I have the latest updates.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
for sending text messages :
1. call to your network operator customer care 2. request the message center number... 3.note it down 4. go to message settings>message center number 5. insert the number which is noted by you and save it
this solves your messaging problem ... Good luck
My software update didn't work properly and it messed up my text messages.
I solved this problem by downloading the Motorola Software Update (MSU) from Motorola's website at hellomoto.com/support/update
1. Select your country/Region
2. Select carrier
3. Select Phone model
4. Click Orange arrow to the right of the model type
5. Select purchase month and year (If out of warranty select month and date within one year of today's date or it won't work) Then click Check Warranty Status
6. Follow "Click here" link to previous page
7. Select box right above Download Update link
8. Click Download update link
9. Follow directions for Download
From there you will have Motorola Software Update on your computer.
With your phone turned off, hold ^ # and the red power key at the same time until it prompts you to connect to your computer using USB cord.
Let the computer do it's thing and you're good to go!