Question about Samsung HP 4200 Laserjet Printer
Have tried to send e-mail four times. Machine gives mode: G3 and result: send error. Have the correct fax number, faxing the same as always -- can you advise fix?
THERE IS COMMUNICATION ERROR , PLEASE CHECK THE PHONE LINE. HAPPY FAXNG OMNIPRESENT
Posted on Oct 02, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2014 | HEWLETT-PACKARD HP 2140 Fax
Jan 23, 2014 | HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One -...
However under rare conditions incompatibility between the two machines may cause the remote machine to simply get this code.
Try these steps...
1. Press setup, and then go to TOOLS.
2. Press okay on TOOLS, then look for RUN FAX TEST. Then press okay.
3. It will print a fax test page. Check if everything passed.
4. If it passed everything, try to press setup again, and then go to ADVANCE FAX SETUP.
5. Scroll, down and look for ECM (Error correction mode), then press okay
6. Under ECM you will have to options "ON or OFF" try to choose OFF then press OKAY.
7. Now, try sending a fax.
Also you can try to reset the printer.
1. Take out the cartridges from the unit .
2. Make sure the unit is connected to the wall jack directly without any surge protector.
3. Unplug the power cord from the back of the unit ( without turning off the unit ) .
4. Now press the # and 6 key together , while holding these keys down plug in the power cord back into the unit .
5. Do not release the keys after a few seconds you will find the hp logo or bars moving across the screen .wait while the unit turns off.
6. After one minute turn on the printer . It will go into alignment phase > let it finish .
7. After its done > try to make a copy .
Note - you can also try the OK and CANCEL key combination in place of # and 6
Jul 18, 2011 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Jul 09, 2011 | Canon imageCLASS MF4150 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 20, 2011 | Brother IntelliFAX 2800 Laser Fax
Aug 18, 2010 | Canon L120 Fax Laser Printer
Mar 31, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 29, 2008 | HP 1040 Plain Paper Inkjet Fax
Feb 08, 2008 | HP Officejet 9110 All-In-One InkJet...
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: