Question about Concentrators & Multiplexers
Can you please tell me how to enter code on digibox? thanks
TO PROGRAM THE remote USING THE 3 DIGIT CODE:
1. Turn on the TV receiver
2. Press TV on the Sky Remote Control
3. Hold down SELECT and the RED buttons together for approximately two seconds, until the RED LED on the Sky remote blinks twice.
4. Enter three digit code from list for the receiver (early versions now flash twice).
5. Press select to enter code structure (the LED will flash twice if a valid code has been entered).
6. Now press the STDBY button and test other functions.
Repeat if necessary until a code is found that works most common functions.
TO PROGRAM THE remote USING THE 4 DIGIT CODE:
1. Turn your TV on.
2. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
3. Hold down select and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
4. Press tv on your Sky remote control again.
5. Key in the four digit code for your brand of TV. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice. If the light blinks once only, recheck the code for your brand of TV and start again at Step 1.
6. Press the standby button on your Sky remote control. If your TV switches off, press select. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice (code stored). If your TV does not switch off, press tv, then press the standby button. Repeat this (press tv, then standby) until your TV turns off, then press select (stores code).
If at this point the LED on the Sky remote control blinks three times then all possible codes for that make of receiver have been checked. Repeat from step one, ensuring that you enter the correct manufacturer code.
At the end of the sequence, if you see the TV Guide screen, the remote control setup process is complete. If you did not see the TV Guide screen, you must now complete the following steps.
8. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
9. Hold down select and the green button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
10. Key in the number of the channel on your TV that you use for watching satellite TV.
11. Press select on your Sky remote control. The red light blinks twice. The remote control setup process is complete.
If after trying this, you still have problems, call your broadcaster's help desk. For your broadcaster's help desk number, select the Telephone Numbers option from the Services screen.
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2010 | Paradyne BitStorm 2600 (2611-a1-430)
on May 02, 2010 | Concentrators & Multiplexers
Nov 06, 2009 | RAD Data Communications IPmux-1...
Jul 03, 2009 | Alcatel Newbridge MainStreet 3600...
Oct 16, 2007 | Adtran ISU 512 Multiplexer
Nov 01, 2016 | Vizio E390i-A1
512 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: