Question about Internet & Communication Software
My PC automatically restarted with a DOS Message that
"Dump of Phycial Mamory"
and other problem is that It automatic disconnect USB devices and show them Unrecognise.
Enter the bios and enable the usb funtion memory dump is usally caused by bad data or memory sticks have you upgraded the ram if so check the speed match it as close as possible
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2012 | CyberLink YouCam
on Dec 02, 2008 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
1. Click the Start button, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Services.
2. Select the Event Log service and click Start up. Change the Start up Type to Disabled, and then click OK. If you are unable to log on to the computer but can access the registry remotely, you can change the Start up value in the following registry key to 0x4:
3. Restart Windows.
NOTE: When the system starts up, several services may fail; a message informing the user to use Event Viewer to review errors may appear.
4. Rename or move the corrupt *.evt file from the following location:
5. In Control Panel Services tool, re-enable the Event Log service by setting it back to the default of Automatic start up, or change the registry Start up value back to 0x2.
FAT partition (Alternative method)
1. Boot to a MS-DOS prompt using a DOS bootable disk.
2. Rename or move the corrupt *.evt file from the following location:
3. Remove the disk and restart Windows.
When Windows is restarted, the Event Log file will be recreated.
hope this helps
Jul 03, 2012 | Internet & Communication Software
May 04, 2011 | Google Chrome
Jan 22, 2010 | Internet & Communication Software
Jan 20, 2010 | Norton Internet Security 2005...
Aug 09, 2009 | Symantec Norton AntiVirus 2008: Windows
May 28, 2009 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
Apr 26, 2008 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
Jan 29, 2008 | Internet & Communication Software
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!