Question about Apple iPod nano
First, you should use itunes for you iPod. I know that there are other programs that can let you load music on it, but you should use iTune, Really.
1. You should first download iTunes. It is free.
2. Next. Load your music into iTunes. Do all of this BEFORE you plug your iPod into the computer.
3. Connect your iPod to the computer. Use a fast USB port. These are usually located on the back of the computer.
4. Your iPod should appear in the iTune pane on the left side. You should be able to see a set of 'tabs' that you can click. The first one is about your iPod.
5. At this point, you can click on the music tab to tell the computer to load what to load into the iPod. Click 'sync' to load your music.
6. When the syncing is complete, you will see that notice above in iTunes. Click the arrow next to the iPod picture in the iTunes pane to discharge the iPod. The iPod picture will disappear. Make sure that you also safely release the iPod in the task bar at the bottom of the computer. You will need to click on a green icon that looks like a plug and select 'safely remove storage device'. Wait until the computer tells you it is safe to disconnect it. Then disconnect.
Hope that helps.
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Apr 25, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Feb 17, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Jan 11, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
May 17, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Apr 24, 2008 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
Feb 11, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Dec 18, 2007 | Apple iPod nano
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: