Setting date on Canon elph Jr.
To set the date:
1. Press the Date button (rear left button on top of the camera)
2. Press the Select button (small round button up and to right of date button, may need pen point to press), display may show 97 1 1, with the 97 blinking.
3. Press the Set button (below the Select button) to change the value of the blinking character.
4. Press the Select button again to change to the next character. Use Set again to change. Repeat until date is set.
5. Press the Select button when all characters are set.
To set time, press the Date button again and the display should change to time (24 hour mode). Use the Select and Set buttons as above to set the correct time.
C, H, and P indicate the type of picture you want to take. C stands for Classic, and the picture will be in a standard aspect ratio. H is the wide angle setting, and the printed picture will be printed wide angle. P is panoramic, and the printed picture will be even wider angle than H. All this depends on the processor who develops your pictures for you. Ask if their equipment can read and process according to the instructions your camera will automatically put on each exposure on your film.
The three buttons on the left side are:
Top -- Flash setting. On (lightning bolt) or Off (lightning bolt with line through it).
Middle -- Film rewind button. Film should rewind automatically when fully exposed, but you can rewind before the film is fully exposed by using this button.
Bottom -- Self timer. Pressing this button puts a clock symbol on the display. When this is set, the shutter will delay 10 seconds after the shutter button is pressed. Press this button a second time to turn off the self timer.
Mar 17, 2009 |
Canon Elph Jr. APS Point and Shoot Camera