Question about Sony KP-57WS500 57" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Electronic component retail store los angeles

I need a retail store that i can walk in andbuy one diode only in south los angeles.

Posted by on

  • Mohammad qudoos Dec 20, 2008

    yes and i also found a place called allelectronics in Van Nuys ca. big and nice and online too

  • Mohammad qudoos Dec 21, 2008

    Hey Thanks,

    they are on G board and D6116 and d903



1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Sony Master
  • 5,138 Answers

Electronix Parts look up on line they list all kinds of parts or call 1-800-223-3205

Posted on Dec 19, 2008

  • ladywinn
    ladywinn Dec 20, 2008

    What is your diode number or what type of diode is it I have several working sony chassis pulled from sonys with bad picture tubes.Give location number on chassis.

  • ladywinn
    ladywinn Dec 21, 2008

    On your set G board is it the one that has convergence ics and FBT ,? Also what was the problem with your set to start with?


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Looking to replace the main cooling fan in my KDF-60WF655. Anybody know where I can get one?

I will not ask why you want to replace it (let me know) but other than Sony directly contact Andrews Electronics (800 number or internet) in Los Angeles who ships all over the place.

If you do not have a part number contact research there and they will provide one and tell you cost for part and shipping.

Mar 12, 2012 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-60WF655 60" Rear...

3 Answers

I have a Protron 26 in tv LCD PLTV-26. The power pcb nla is bad. I need to know if i can get parts for this and were I can get them

As far as I know Protron does not redistribute replacement parts.
You need to contact them directly:

Company Name: Protron SpectronIQ
Company Address Line: 921 south azusa ave
Company Address Line 2:
Company City: City of Industry
Company State: CA
Company Zip: 91748
Company Zip4:
Company Area Code: 888
Company Phone Number: 2578899

If I find a part distributor I will post it here

May 03, 2008 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Turned off receiver in a storm now it won't turn back on


if it does not power up, then it means its having a power problem. it might have worked fine in the past, but that's electronics for you. Power surge, irregular power supply, excess power supply, etc can affect the unit thereby not making it to power on.

This unit must have a power supply board in it where power enters from the mains. A capacitor, fuse, diode, etc may have been defective on the power board and maybe that's why its not making the unit turn on. There might also be some disconnection or something, inside the unit which is not making it to power on.

To actually find out what's wrong, you need to disassemble the unit with a screw driver and check what's wrong. You will be needing a meter in order to test the components on the power board, once you detect any bad component, you can make necessary replacement at any electronics accessories store withing our vicinity. This is the only way by which you can detect the problem.

Of course, testing the power board with a meter will require someone that has the ability. So it you can't, then you might be needing the help of a repairman or you can call a friend that has the ability to help you out.

Yours sincerely.


May 14, 2011 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Sir I live in los angeles area, and I need to puchase a a tv convergence (stk392-110) do you have any idea or know a spicific store to purchase this parts

hello my name rico and i work on tvs sometimes. i have those stk392-110 available, please feel free to call me for the stks at 602-810-7149.

Dec 29, 2010 | JVC Televison & Video

1 Answer

Where do I find a 51 inch screen for my rear projection tv

try ANDREWS ELECTRONICS IN LOS ANGELES, THEY ARE THE LARGEST OEM PARTS DEALER IN THE USA, Most Hitachi sets sell the screens as a set (there are two and they sell them as a complete unit.

Andrews has a 800 number you can call and get a quote on the screen unit, They can also be found on the internet.

let me know if you need help, I am here to help.


Dec 28, 2010 | Hitachi 51F59 51" HDTV Projection...

1 Answer

Where do i find replacement screens for my hitachi 65f59 tv

You have several choices:


2. You can contact ANDREWS ELECTRONICS IN Los Angeles; they are the largest OEM parts dealer in the United States.

Be aware---most of the Hitachi units use a inner and outer screen and most are only sold as a pair.

These, if available are not cheap---a guess would be over 200 plus for both screens.

Do some research with GOOGLE AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN FIND.

IF this help told you something you did not know, rate this solution as very helpful as I do this here for FREE.

If you have any questions or need advice let me know by commenting here.


Aug 14, 2010 | Hitachi 65F59 65" HDTV

2 Answers

Need to find a diode for samsung42" lcd # on peart is 800 416 o epcos can anyone help me find this or a replacment?????

Ok, i have located the part you need and, i will post a link to a parts store below. this is a direct link and you can order it from this page as well.


Please rate and god bless:)

Apr 28, 2009 | Samsung HCM4215W 42" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Multiple images

Your TV is having convergence problems, there are 2 integrated circuits on the convergence section to be replaced, possibly there are some resistors blown also.
After the integrated circuit are replaced your technicican will have to clean the mirror and lens and realign the picture I am in Los Angeles

Saludes a todos los de centro America y sur America ; oops tambien los de North America. - at


Nov 21, 2008 | Toshiba TZ50V51 50" Rear Projection...

3 Answers

TV Turns off on its own ?

You can check the board where the components are mounted and resolder any that look bad. a brief power outages may cause the TV to turn off on its own. If you are using a surge protector, try connecting the set directly to the wall outlet. In your case it could caused by a blown fuse, a leaky diodes or a bad solder joint at the horizontal drive transformer. all can be replaced at a local electronic or hardware store and they're easy to replace If this does not correct the problem, you may need to have your TV serviced.

Dec 21, 2005 | Panasonic PT-53WX42 53" Rear Projection...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Sony KP-57WS500 57" Rear Projection Television Logo

Related Topics:

229 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Sony Televison & Video Experts


Level 3 Expert

98879 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

69878 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17129 Answers

Are you a Sony Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides