Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
My playstation 3 will not detect my netgear dg834g router modem wirelessly have done settings the light on the modem with wireless signal is on but ps3 not detecting it help please thanks mark
Where can i find the filters tab on the router
Posted on Aug 20, 2008
You may need to add the PS3 MAC
address to the router's list of allowable MAC addresses:
1. Locate the PS3 MAC address number: Settings - System Settings - System Information
2. Open the software controlling the router. This is usually done by typing the router's IP address on your browser. ie http://192.168.0.1
3. Locate a tab for FILTERS or similar
4. Slelect MAC filters.
5. Enter the PS3 MAC address from previous step as an allowable MAC address.
6. Save entry. At this point rounter will reset itself.
7. Go back and set up the wireless connection on PS3. Select all settings automatic or EASY as the case maybe.
Posted on Dec 02, 2007
Get a firmware update for ur router
Posted on Apr 08, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2012 | NetGear Computers & Internet
Jun 21, 2010 | NetGear DG834G 54 Mbps 802.11g Wireless...
Jan 30, 2010 | NetGear DG834G 802.11G Wireless ADSL...
Sep 22, 2009 | NetGear DG834G Router
Mar 21, 2009 | NetGear DG834G 802.11G Wireless ADSL...
Jan 11, 2009 | NetGear WG311T 802.11g/b (wg311tge)...
May 23, 2008 | NetGear DG834G Router
Apr 07, 2008 | 3Com SuperStack 3 RAS 1500 Base Unit...
5,738 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!