- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Be sure to switch to "rate set" from GT
2. Enter the tax amount like so - if your tax rate is 7% type in 7%
3. Go back to the GT setting and it should work...at least that is how I fixed mine! I did the same thing last week & have no manual!
step 1 pess the AC button
step 2 press and hold for two seconds the % button
step 3 press the tax+ button
step 4 input 17.5
step 5 press the % button
that should be the tax set
you can check it is set correctly by pressing the AC button and then the tax+ and 17.5 should be displayed