Question about Sharp Notevision PG-B10S Multimedia Projector
I was reading your solutions i tried the holding the menu and power buttons down and is still nothing
If power indicator is flashing, check that the innerswitch by the lamp cover is closed.
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2015 | Sony VPL CS4 Multimedia Projector
Apr 04, 2011 | Panasonic Videoprojector PT-LM1E...
Jan 12, 2011 | Panasonic PT LC76U Multimedia Projector
Jan 06, 2011 | Panasonic PT-AX200 LCD Projector
You need to reset the LAMP RUNTIME counter
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu screen
2. Press the UP and DOWN arrow buttons to select the "OPTION" menu
3. Press the ENTER button and then press the UP and DOWN button to select the LAMP RUNTIME
4. Press and hold the ENTER button for approximately 3 seconds
5. The LAMP RUNTIME screen will be displayed.
(Note: press any button other than the Power button to cancel the LAMP RUNTIME screen)
6. Press the POWER button to turn off the power
7. After the POWER button on the projector illuminates red you restart the projector
and check the LAMP RUNTIME counter it should be "0"
Nov 24, 2010 | Panasonic PT L735U Multimedia Projector
Reset the lamp counter hours of operation for the projector TOSHIBA TLP-T720
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Sep 02, 2010 | Toshiba TLP T721 Multimedia Projector
May 30, 2010 | Toshiba TDP-S8 Multimedia Projector
Feb 27, 2008 | InFocus LP 530 Multimedia Projector
Oct 13, 2007 | Toshiba TLP S30 Multimedia Projector
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!