Question about Sharp Notevision PG-B10S Multimedia Projector
I was reading your solutions i tried the holding the menu and power buttons down and is still nothing
If power indicator is flashing, check that the innerswitch by the lamp cover is closed.
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2015 | Sony VPL CS4 Multimedia Projector
Jul 18, 2011 | Panasonic ET-LAM1 Projector Lamp for...
Apr 04, 2011 | Panasonic Videoprojector PT-LM1E...
Jan 12, 2011 | Panasonic PT LC76U Multimedia Projector
Jan 06, 2011 | Panasonic PT-AX200 LCD Projector
Reset the lamp counter hours of operation for the projector TOSHIBA TLP-T720
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Sep 02, 2010 | Toshiba TLP T721 Multimedia Projector
May 30, 2010 | Toshiba TDP-S8 Multimedia Projector
Feb 27, 2008 | InFocus LP 530 Multimedia Projector
Oct 13, 2007 | Toshiba TLP S30 Multimedia Projector
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!